Thursday, July 5, 2007

CONGRATULATIONS!

Noelle and Zak, we are soooooo happy for you! Congrats on the bun in the oven. Noelle, you are a good little white liar (see previous post for evidence) but we are so happy you surprised us with your visit and announcement. Being a parent is so much fun. We can't wait to see what the Zoelle Factory can make! :)
Man, I don't know about you all, but it's hard to come back from vacation. I'm lonely!!! I miss Emily's constant companionship and all the busy-ness of family togetherness. Now it's back to laundry, cooking, watering my plants (they didn't die completely!), and blogging! At least I have sweet Maddie to keep me company. I took a picture of her in her new outfit for you all to admire. Thanks for the spoilage Mom! I will post some other pictures from the trip too. See our blog (link at left) for more. Everyone else should post their favorite pictures too! ~Love, Lauren
















1 comment:

Jensen's said...

Hey sis! I miss your constant companionship also...so much. The day after you left i still had Noelle but now i am just home and i just want to come back :( I miss Maddie too. She is so beautiful! But i guess that is just how life is now. Please move back to Utah...soon! I cant take this far away thing much longer! Well i hope that you are having fun with the cousins! I miss you and love you so much! xoxo

LilypieExpecting a baby Ticker