Sunday, July 8, 2007

Mom's first try!

Yep, your old Mom is trying to get up to speed on this blog stuff! Since most of you have been posting about our fun 4th of July, I decided to go back a bit. This first one is Dad off in heaven. He finally talked Emily into a foot rub! She didn't even ask for a nickel! It was his favorite Fathers Day gift.
Cole looks so excited to share Dad's birthday cake. It was a 100% organic one we got in Park City. Happy Birthday Dad!
Wow! look at that Hot Car! When Justin came to say goodbye before he went off to the MTC he dropped by in his sizzling little Shelby. Dad and Cole went for a ride. I opted to just admire from a distance. Maybe I'll be brave enough in two years.
We went up to see the beautiful Sawtooth Mountians to celebrate Dana's birthday, this is in Stanley.
Two man kiaking is harder than it looks. Redfish Lake was pretty rough because of the wind, but we still had a great time. We were soaked by the end of the day!

Well Kido's, I did it. I won't remember how next time so Em will have to sit right by me again. Something about Old Dogs and New Tricks! I love you all. I'm already looking forward to our next get together!

XOXOXO, Mom

1 comment:

Jensen's said...

Mom, you rock!!!! It looks perfect. Thanks for making the effort, I love it. ~Lauren

LilypieExpecting a baby Ticker