Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Welcome Home!

Well this page has been kinda slow with ya'll off 4-wheelin' and cliff climbin' so I'm excited that you are headed home. Dana and Landon we're excited that you have a new place to call home and hope all goes well as you get settled in! To make this post more interesting I thought I would add a picture of our little princess. Don't be tricked by her sweet face, she is starting to monkey around! The last few days when I go in to check on her during naps I find her scooched all the way into the corner looking very proud of herself. Silly girl! :)

4 comments:

Jensen's said...

That is the sweetest picture ever! Maddie looks so innocent and adorable. I just love her to death. What is she doing?

Anonymous said...

Was that you Noelle? Maddie is just playing in her little ExerSaucer toy (that was in the video on our blog last week). Mike likes to take photo shoots with different settings trying to get the perfect one. He did pretty good this time!

Jensen's said...

I tried to bite her cheeks but just got the computer screen all wet so I gave up. Kiss her for me...TBS. xo

Anonymous said...

WOW!! She is the cutest baby i have ever seen! I miss her! It was so good to see her today! xoxo I love you guys!

LilypieExpecting a baby Ticker