Monday, July 16, 2007

12 Weeks!




Hey fam! I just got an e-mail update from a website I signed up for that tells you how far along you are and how the baby is growing. Its way fun to read about and to look at the pictures. So here is a picture of our little one growing! When I came to visit you guys the baby was the size of a grape... last week, the size of a fig, and the 12th week our baby is the size of a lime! Wow! He or she is growing fast! I've started to feel a lot better and I'm so glad! I still get naustious sometimes... oh well. I've started to sleep with a pillow under my stomach too so that the baby can rest on that instead of hang down to the bed. I get worried sometimes that I might be squishing it! I heard that laying on my back is a bad thing to do after the 3 month mark because of the uterus. Is that true? Also, here is a picture of me and my belly. Not too big yet... but growing! I can't fit into my two favorite dresses anymore! :( Anyway, I just wanted to let you all know of my new found info! I hope all is going well for everyone. I love you guys! Noelli

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness sister, how exciting! You are brave to take a bare belly picture. It's so cute! The size of a lime already, that is amazing! I love Baby center, they really keep you informed about your pregnancy. About lying on your back, I think it's because the weight of your growing belly rests on a main artery and can cut off circulation to your head and the baby. As I got bigger I remember getting dizzy if I tried it. Crossing your legs is also bad for circulation. Other than that, don't worry about squishing him/her, just get comfy! I am dying to know the gender because I keep seeing things I want to buy! :) We love you three!

Anonymous said...

Noellie that is so exciting! You belly is starting to stick out more! i can't wait to see what it looks like when we come! I miss you and hope all is well! I love you! xoxo

Adam Jensen said...

Hi Noelle! we are only a few weeks apart! this sunday I will be 15 weeks, so that is fun. Your belly is so cute. the second time around I have been showing a lot sooner! but oh well. my body just knows the drill ;) Anyway Lauren is right about the lying down stuff and I love babycenter too!!!! I have it still for kyler and now for another pregnancy, it is great. I am glad you are signed up for it!!! My doc doesn't do the sex ultrasound till 21 weeks, hope I can wait that long. Can't wait to hear what yours is. our babies can be buddies!!!!
love, Rachel
PS Jensen Family, sorry if you didn't know bout mine and Adam's pregnancy. I thought Mike told Randy so I didn't think about it, but Lauren just found out. Sorry didn't mean to keep ya'll in the dark!

LilypieExpecting a baby Ticker