Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Paterfamilia Prediction!

Noellie...your belly looks swell! And it's doing just that! I'm excited for you. I'm going to go out on a limb and make my"Paterfamilia Prediction". Mike and I were right when we predicted a little girl with Maddie, but for some reason I can't get a little boy out of my mind. So, there you go. Done deal. You're having a boy Noelle. So you can just pick out boy names. Can't wait to see him honey. (Actually I want you to have both...a goy and a birl. We'll love himer or herm...doesn't matter). Much love, Poppp xo

1 comment:

Jensen's said...

Hey Pa! You know what... that is what everyone has said! I think we've had one person say it will be a girl and he said it because he knew he was the only one! Its crazy! I can't think of it being a girl either... but we'll know when we get back to Utah. I'm so excited! I just hope our baby will be cute no matter what it is. Love you! Noelle

LilypieExpecting a baby Ticker