Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Good News!

So I don't have any pictures to include but I just wanted to let everyone know the good news. I got an email from Justin today and he got called as District Leader...I know its not as big of a deal because its just in the MTC but I thought it was cool! And for the brother-in-laws or Dana...those of you who know...what exactly does that mean, district leader...what does he do in that calling the makes him different than just a regular missionary...Well anyway thats all. Hope life is wonderful for all of you! I love you and miss you all! xoxo
Love~Em

4 comments:

Jensen's said...

Hey Em! That is so cool that Justin has the opportunity to lead! Its funny because Zak got that same calling when he was in the MTC! I think it just means that he is over the missionaries in his district and just keeps everyone in line. I really don't know... I'll ask Zak. Has he gotten my letter and your package?
Love you! Noelle

Jensen's said...

That is very cool Em! Mike says he's not sure what it entails in the MTC, but in the field a District Leader is over a few sets of missionaries and does training, splits, and leading District meetings...

Jensen's said...

Way to go Justin! I knew you possessed leadership qualities! Keep up the good work. TBS

Jensen's said...

Hey Em I asked Zak about it and what he said was truthful and I thought it was pretty funny... he said they pretty much are in charge of getting the mail for everyone in his district! I'm sure there is more to it spiritually, but other than a few extra meetings, that is about it! :)

LilypieExpecting a baby Ticker