Saturday, July 7, 2007

My First Blog Ever

This is all new to me so I hope that it works! We had a blast visiting for the 4th and are so excited for Noelle and Zak too! More kids to spoil! Hooray!!! Little Madison was so dang cute... I know that we all wish that we could see her more. Here are some pictures that I thought were cute! And thanks Lauren for adding that great picture of me... Aren't I gorgeous? You can tell I am new at this because my pictures are really sparatic... I have no idea what I am doing. I am tired of trying to figure it out so I am just going to post. Love you all! What would it be like to actually be able to even reach our toes to suck on them?



2 comments:

Jensen's said...

YAY Dana! I'm so glad you posted! It looks great...you'll get the hang of it as you go along. I love the picture of you and Maddie. So cute! -Lauren

Jensen's said...

Way to go Filbert. Glad you could make it. Loved your pics. Send more!
Poppp xo

LilypieExpecting a baby Ticker