Saturday, July 14, 2007

The BIG 23!

Hey everyone! Thanks for sending Zak birthday wishes on his birthday! He loved either hearing from you or getting your presents! He said that he had a good one... but I feel bad cuz we didn't really do much. Obviously, he had to work all day, but I made him breakfast in the morning... a yummy, BIG OL' confetti cake, and dinner. He opened his presents right when he woke up cuz he was so excited! But, its fun that he is finally as old as me! :) So here are some pictures!
We didn't have any candles, so we used 23 mataches all put together in the middle of the cake! It was so cool when I lit it! It was a huge fire! :)
Love you all and miss you guys like crazy!
Noelle

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great pics honey! In just a few more months there will be three in the pictures. Zak, you old man. 'Bout time you caught up with your wife. Love, TBS

Anonymous said...

hi sis and zakeriasis I'm so glad to hear that zak's birthday was good! I miss you guys! Love you xoxo

Anonymous said...

Fun pics Noellie! They look a little distorted, but maybe you were just trying to make the cake look even bigger! :)

LilypieExpecting a baby Ticker