Friday, June 29, 2007

HOT PERTATER!

HOlA MI FAMILIA! It is Noelle... I think this is just about the best thing since sliced bread... even though I wasn't around that long ago... Maybe DAD was cuz he's the one turning 5*?!?!? Sorry Pa, just thought I'd add my Happy Birthday to you too since everyone else gets to see you and I don't! I sure am jealous that you all get to be together and at my house! I hope you all fit in there... Sorry there isn't a crib for Maddie! Well, I've recently talked to all of you except Dana, which wasn't too long ago, but sounds like everyone is having a fun summer! Emily visiting Lauren, Dana and Landon graduating and moving!!!, and Mom, Dad, and Cole, hanging out where we all want to be... HOME! I sure miss you all and am dying to see you guys! I feel totally out of the loop being so far away, but it sure is fun to be in sunny California! I'm glad we came out because we are making so many great memories for our first year of marriage! :) Anyway, didn't mean to make this so long... I love you guys and have a fun 4th of July!
Love you guys!
Noelle

No comments:

LilypieExpecting a baby Ticker