Sunday, July 29, 2007

Adventures of Noelle and Zak


We took a trip to Modesto to visit Zak's friends that are getting married in a couple weeks, this past week. It was really fun to see more of where Zak spent a lot of his youth! We went to a donut shop that his dad used to take him to on Saturdays. There was a group of old timers there that were halarious to talk to! Then, we headed over to Zak's old house :) This is a picture of it. The family that lives there was a young couple with two kids. She let us in to look around too! Zak said that they had done a lot of work on the house and it looks a lot smaller than it seems in his memories. It was such a cute house and fun to be able to see!





The whole office went to Santa Cruz last Sunday ( a week ago) and spent some time at the beach. It was really warm and the water felt really nice! We were with our friends, Jason and Tiffany, while the other guys in the office were playing volleyball closer to the boardwalk. We just wanted to rent boogie boards and play in the water all day! It was a BLAST! Zak and I went together and the waves were HUGE... I got sucked under a few times... good thing the picture is blury cuz my hair was a rat's nest! I swallowed some salt water too... eeww



The night before we all went to Santa Cruz, we had a bonfire with everyone... It was a place called Lake Berryessa just about 1/2 hr away. It was really fun to get away from the city and see the gorgeous stars. We had to hike down the side of this hill to get to the lake and none of us brought flashlights! So we used our phones... the hike back up was somethin else :)


Skinny dippers!!!! jk... some of the guys brought their swimmers and jumped in the dark, cold lake. It was pretty funny- they were basket tossing eachother into the air as high as they could. Pretty entertaining for the crowd that was watching!


Last, but not least, this is my growing belly at 13 weeks! :) This Monday I will be 14 weeks, but my stomach won't change much. I'm also sporting the cute little dress that Mom sent to me. I think it emphasizes my roundness... cuz most of the time you still can't really tell that I'm pregnant if you didn't know already. The baby is now the size of a lemon and just developed his or her own fingerprints! It's only about 2-2 1/2 inches long, which is crazy to think that so much can be compacted into such a small human being! Also, its developing hair patterns... not growing it yet, I don't think.
So, that's us for now! This upcoming week is going to be a fun one too... we're going back to Fresno for Ben and Angela's wedding. They get married on the 3rd. We're really excited and I'm a little nrevous cuz I am taking the wedding pictures! I'm sure it will be fine though... Hope everyone is doing well and POST things family! What's new with Dana and Landon? We love you guys! :)
Noelle, Zak, and baby



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow that is the cutest picture of your belly! I love the color and the belt. You are stylin'. Thanks for posting so many details about you guys, it makes it better that you're so far away. Hello little lemon baby waby ooboo boo boo baa...:) Do you talk to Baby in your silly talk?

Jensen's said...

Hi Zoelle! Great pics of you guys. The surf and sand look refreshing. Can't wait to be there. Love your tummy honey...Wellington is getting big! I think you set a record of losing your lunch 7 times the other day. I felt bad for you. Hope you're feeling better now. Adios, TBS xoxo

Anonymous said...

WOW looks like things are going well. Thats fun that you got to see the house that Zak grew up in. Your belly is as cute as ever! Love you guys. xoxo

Cassie said...

Noelle,
I saw your comment in Jess' blog and thought I would say hi! Your little belly is so cute! How is the life of an OA? Gotta love it huh!! Hope all is well in CA, hopefully we will see you guys soon...Year End Party again?!?

The Marshall's said...

Noelle!
I was sooo glad to hear from you!! I love the picture of your belly! Congrats on the baby! Having a baby is so amazing! I'm excited for ya'll!
Where are u living now? I'm excited to be able to catch up with you!
love,
Jess

LilypieExpecting a baby Ticker