Sunday, July 8, 2007

Update on Elder Casperson :)

Hey family! So life hasn't been too exciting since we all parted but I did get a tape and some pictures from Justin yesterday so I thought I would let you know how things are going. He is doing very well and trying hard to have a good attitude. He is almost done with his third week and time has been going pretty quick. He loves his companion and the boys that he shares a room with and he told me some crazy stories about the guys in his district. Overall he seems to be doing well and learning a lot. Although he would still really love to hear from any and all of you. Thanks Noellie for writing him! :) Here are a few pics of him...isn't he such a cute missionary? Keep praying for him! Thanks for all the support. I love you guys. xoxo

2 comments:

Jensen's said...

Em, these are awesome! What a cute missionary. I'm glad he has made good friends--that can make all the difference. XO ~Lauren

Jensen's said...

I sent him a card today! :)

LilypieExpecting a baby Ticker