Monday, July 9, 2007

It sure was fun seeing all of you over the 4th of July! Thanks for coming down Dana and Landon. It wouldn't have been the same without you guys there! I'm glad that I got to suprise you all too. It made it more special for me, even though the surprise wasn't much of a surprise! You guys all had it figured out. Stinkers! I love getting together as a family and at my house. It is a little cramped, but it was fun. So, I was looking through my pictures and I have a lot more than I thought I did (thanks to Cole for stealing the camera). I tried to post one that haven't been posted yet... here they are.
This sure was a memory brought back, I think to all of us! Dad got these fun marbles from Em and Lauren. Did anyone beat you, Dad? You still are the reigning champ I believe!
Who's feet are these and how did you do that!?


DAD! What happened to you? We must have gotten our dorkyness from you!

Dad and Mike had to go through a lot to get this grill a-goin'! It was yummy! Thanks for the $4 BBQ set, Mike. It will be put to good use!


I had to take a picture of the firefighters. When they drove by, I kinda got teary-eyed... I have a tender spot in my heart for firefighters:) It is so cool that people will see Zak as a hero once he gets on a fire department. He'll get to be in parades too! We loved the missionaries too... That was a close call, huh Em? I loved that the crowd cheered as loud for them as they did for the Army! I also thought I'd add the pic of all of us so Mom could be in one. You're so festive!

What a cute family! Lauren, you said that you wanted the cutest one of these, so I thought I'd post it even though someone else has already, to see if you wanted my copy. I think we all couldn't get enough of our adorable little Maddie. We love you baby girl!
Well, that's it for now. I'll start posting my belly in progress soon... I've got to catch it before it starts growing too much! I love you all!
Noelle and Zak

1 comment:

Jensen's said...

Noellie, thanks for all the pictures! I am so happy we got to see you, but sad we didn't see Zak! I'm sure he missed you. I am sending him a b-day card but it's going to be late...sorry! Are you guys doing something fun?

LilypieExpecting a baby Ticker