Saturday, August 25, 2007

Well...my transition from teenager to adult was great! ;) Its weird to think that I will never be a teen again...but its a step I have to take. Between partying with the family, my wonderful Mom made cake, my oh so amazing presents from all of you and the Clay Walker concert to top it all off my birthday was Fabulous. Thanks everyone! I love you all! xoxo


Here is me and Tris at the Clay Walker concert on my birthday! Great fun :)

Here is our prego little Noellie! :):) So cute!

Here was our second try at seeing the bridge. Much better results! And again Cole looks so excited :)

We didn't want to wait in the long line for the trolly ride so instead we decided to just pose on the car!

Doesn't Cole look so happy to be there? Well I'm sure he was. Here we are on pier 39 watching the sea lions. I love the view of the city!

Well after letting th computer chill for a few hours is finally decided to behave so here are the pics that I promised! :)

This was our first shot at seeing the Golden Gate Bridge...its hard to believe but the bridge really was behind us!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much Em! I love your cake! mnAnd the pics of San Fran are awesome. MNgv Nole your tummy is so cute! Don't mind my8,8 typ os Maddie wants n b to help. :);

Anonymous said...

ohhhh, little maddie just loves that keyboard! so cute. well, em thanks for the pics... your faces look a little squished on the bottom but i can still tell that you are both gorgeous! your cake is cute... way to go mom! love you- dana

LilypieExpecting a baby Ticker