Friday, August 10, 2007

Shoppin sistas!

It was so fun to have Dana come visit! Maddie was grouchy sometimes but it was really fun. We think she is showing teething symptoms again. Anyway, thanks for making the drive sis, we love you TONS! (P.S. I will post more pics of the visit on the ML's tonight.)

I'll bet you can't guess what we did... SHOPPED! We had some breathing room in the budget this month so I went to work on the 'Master Suite'. What do you all think of the bed??? It's a bed in a bag all for $80 at TJ Maxx! It is trendy and gorgeous but also very bold... I like it a lot but I was actually looking for something more muted, like earthy-toned stripes or something. Tell me what you think!

2 comments:

jeavin blog said...

Sorry to post on your family site, but I think your bedspread is so cute! Good shopping Dana and Lauren!

Anonymous said...

I am so jealous you guys got to hang out without me! :) Your decorating is awesome as usual! I love the bed spread and the pillows. It looks really good. I also love the glass vases. Didn't we get those at Tai Pan? Looks amazing... I wish I had what you have!
Love you!

LilypieExpecting a baby Ticker