Monday, August 6, 2007

Maddie Fix

I talked to Dad, Mom, and Emily today and everyone misses Maddie! Here are some recent pictures so you can get your Maddie fix and not feel too deprived. You know, all of you are ALWAYS welcome to come visit...

This is Maddie making a face with her feet (Daddy's helping).


This is the outfit Maddie wore today--all from Aunt Dana! The pants have a mauve jacket that go with them but of course it's too hot, so we settled for a white onsie that doesn't match the cream flowers... but she looked darn cute anyway!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

can i come visit???? like this week? i think that i am serious... hmmmm! she is beyond scrumptious, i almost can't handle it! i hope that you are doing great! i love you tons! dana

Anonymous said...

OK! So, can I have this picture!!!??? I love it! She looks so dang adorable! I just want to jump through the screen and take her home with me! Thanks for the fix... it helped a lot!
Love you guys!

Anonymous said...

I can't belive how yummy she is!! :) love you!

LilypieExpecting a baby Ticker