Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Little Miss Maddie

We need something to do today! Maddie is lots of fun but I think we both get bored. I have plenty of things I could do (i.e. dust, finish my book, finish the RS newsletter) but Maddie doesn't gain from these activities and in fact just wants my attention so I usually do them while she is sleeping. It seems like we both do best when we can go somewhere during the day, but those options also seem limited! Maddie loves being outside but it's still blasted hot here. And if I go to a store, I will just want to spend money that I shouldn't.

Currently Maddie is sitting in the red chair throwing her toys off the side as quickly as I can pick them up. I turn around to look at her and she smiles big, so I laugh and then she laughs and it's so cute. I think she is starting to get frustrated that she can't move to get to new and interesting things by herself. She is getting harder to entertain! :) Well maybe I will find a picture for you all to enjoy...

5 comments:

(me)linda said...

Cutie! I know how you feel about boredom. The park is my best friend. Sorry that doesn't help you a ton. I was thinking about your question on cooking after Maddie gets more mobile. Both my boys liked sitting next to me in the highchair. It's nice because they're higher and can see what you're doing. She'll love being a part of everything, and you'll love cooking and eating with two hands. It's always great when you can start hucking cheerios their way too. Maddie will actually be able to eat those really soon. Earth's Best whole wheat biter biscuits are great too. Miles loved those when he was teething. In the meantime if you get too bored, just come up and see me. :) Let me love on little Madison!! That smile is so precious!

Adam Jensen said...

Boy, her facial expressions are amazing! I have never seen such a photogenic little girl. You guys must be quick with that camera to get so many great shots. I love her big blue eyes and her grin is darling!
love, Rach

Anonymous said...

That is definitely something that I can enjoy all day, any day!!! I can't wait to see you guys!!! YEAH! Don't worry I'll entertain her all day I'm there! :) I love you!

Jensen's said...

Edible!

Jensen's said...

i am pretty sure that she is the pretties little girl in the universe. i am running out of words to say about how cute she is.... that should tell you something!love you and see you soon! dana

LilypieExpecting a baby Ticker