Monday, August 6, 2007

Baby Murray

Hello everyone! I just wanted to give you all an update on the baby. :) Our little one is now about 4 inches long, crown to bum, and weighs about 2 1/2 ounces. The baby is now sensitive to light so if I pointed a flashlight at my stomach, the baby would probably move away from the beam. Hopefully the baby likes the sun though, cuz I love laying by the pool! :) The baby can't taste anything at this point, but he/she has taste buds forming. Also, by now, our baby is a boy or girl! We can't find out for another month though! Its killing me! Oh well... we'll find out soon enough. How is everyone else doing?
Love, Zak and Noelle

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yay for the little one! Growing so fast! Thanks for keeping us up to date...only 175 more days! :)

LilypieExpecting a baby Ticker