Saturday, August 25, 2007

So Long California!

I am not sad to say that I am heading home today! HOORAY! I am sad that I have to leave Zak here by himslef, but I'm sure he'll have fun. He is working toward about 7 more sales. That should keep him well over 100 for the backend check! :) We've had some great times vacationing here over the summer. I have to admitt being so close to SF, Modesto, Santa Cruz, Napa Valley, etc. has been really fun and its really opened my eyes to the real world. I've gotten pretty used to it out here. I wonder what I'll feel like being back in the bubble. It really is great though not having to worry about break ins and going places by myself. I won't miss that at all. I can't wait to start my new job, as boring as I'm sure it will be, I'm happy that Zak and I will have nights and weekends together! Saturdays are Zak's football days, but if there isn't a good game on, we should plan on going camping or something fun before it gets too cold! We haven't done that in so long... anyway, I don't know when I can get on here again for the next week, so I just wanted to say so long, farwell California! See you guys soon! :) Love you all!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am glad you are excited to go back Noelle! I hope Zak is okay on his own for the week. I don't know about you guys but Mike and I have a hard time being apart. I hate sleeping alone and Mike says life isn't worth living when I'm gone. Cute huh? Anyway, I'm excited to see you this weekend and hope the transition back to Utah goes well!

Anonymous said...

I'm glad to hear that you are excited and heading home. I'll keep my fingers crossed that Zak will get those sales! I can't wait to see you :) Love you xoxo

LilypieExpecting a baby Ticker