Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Thank You Note

Dear Family,
I wanted to thank you all for so many things! This past weekend was so wonderful and I am so glad that you all were able to come down (or up.) Dad, thanks for being such a good sport and paying for food even though there are a ton of us. We need to start paying for ourselves...also thank you for being a part of the circle. I know that it meant a lot to all of us, Zak, me, and Emrie.
Mom, of course, thank you for making Emrie's beautiful dress! I abosultely think that she was the prettiest thing in the world.
Dana, Lauren, Mom thank you for making food. I don't know what I'd do without you guys! Also, thank you for the letters for my blocks and the baby clothes Lauren. I'm excited to make them!
Grandma, if you look at this, thank you so much for making her quilt. We all think it is one of the best quilts you've made. It is beautiful. I love this picture even though poor Emrie was hungry and crying... Great Grandma, Grandma, Mom, and Daughter. Wow, 4 generations! Dana, thank you for making her bow. I get comments on how cute her bows are all the time!
Emily, thanks for helping out with Emrie all weekend. You are going to be a great mom someday.

Cutest girls in the world! Maddie and Emrie are going to be knock outs... here's a shout out to Maddie... HAPPY BIRTHDAY!



And last but not least, the Uncles...Landon and Mike, thanks for being in the circle. Emrie loves you guys. Cole, thanks for coming. I know you had to work and are busy with friends. I really wanted you to meet her and be there for her blessing. It meant a ton to me. We need to spend more time together. I miss you!


We had a great weekend with everyone... can't wait to see everyone again. Loves from the Murrays!!!

4 comments:

Jensen's said...

I LOVE EMRIE!!!!!!!!!! dana

Jensen's said...

That was a nice post sis. Thank's for having such a sweet little baby so that we would have a reason to all join together...I sure to love little Emrie and I can't wait to see her again! HOORAY!
-Emily

Anonymous said...

Thank you for remembering to add to the family blog. It was such a perfect weekend in every way. Good planning Noelle, not to mention the crazy wonderful job you guys did in creating little Emrie. I Wove the cutie,yummy wittow sweetie!! (It's hard to type baby talk!)

Jensen's said...

Thanks honey for the great pics and sweet comments. You're very thoughtful of others. You made it! I know how worried you were about the whole weekend but it was great and you always looked like you were under total control...kind of like a duck on the water...cool and calm on the surface but the legs going like crazy underneath. Oh, and by the way, I think Emrie's bow was a little small...Dana could have made it bigger...ha. Emrie is so dang cute.
Love, Grandpa.

LilypieExpecting a baby Ticker