Saturday, February 23, 2008

Reflections of a proud grandma

These pictures are old now( way to grow Emrie!), but I just wanted to share a few of the fun ones that I took when i was in Utah...

















Goin' home























Isn't this tired little family so cute! Look at that little foot!




I actually had a hickie on my chin all week.
Just for fun... this is Noelle as we left the hospital.
Isn't she a cutie!
Just thought it might help as we watch to see who Emrie will end up looking like.
I'm sure glad that I got to spend time with this sweet new little family. I LOVE grandbabies!!!!!

3 comments:

Lauren said...

I can see Noelle in that face! She looks a lot chubbier than little Emrie from the get-go. Thanks mom, those pictures are precious!

Anonymous said...

Oh thank you so much mom for posting these! I love the one of all of us sleeping. That is so true. I can't wait til sleep will get better and longer! I can see a little Emrie in my baby picture! YES!!!! There is hope that she might look like me! :)

Jensen's said...

noelle! emrie is going to look like you! i am suprised how much that looks like emrie! way to go mom for posting! you rock! love you! dana

LilypieExpecting a baby Ticker