Thursday, March 13, 2008

WHHOAAAA..it's been a while!

Okay, so i recognize that blogging has not yet become "my thing" but i am giving it another shot! Out lives have been crazy busy so here are a whole bunch of pictures or random things that we have been up to, needless to say, we always have time for some good ol' fashion FUN!


Welcome to the world little Emrie... she was so tiny and precious and make this cute little squeaky noise when she cried. She is getting so big and I LOVE being the "candy" aunt! I also got some good quality Maddie time! HOLG MOLY she is so big and when she walks she kicks her little legs out... the cutest little thing! In the top picture Maddie was trying to burp Emrie.. cute huh? I love my neices!





How could i forget little Estelle (Elle)! We can't wait to meet you! Landon's brother Stanton and wife Carly just had their 3rd... and they are all under 3! Carly is seriously "Super Mom." She is so incredible and Brock and Claudia are too much fun! See you soon! WE love you!




Sorry.. forgot to turn the first picture. I have been SO horrible and not taken ANY pictures of us skiing this season! We have had such a blast... thank you Snowbird. With all the snow this year we have been eating it up! The second picture is of me and some of the girls i work with at The Canyons... another hard day in the office!


And last but not least...



Our house!!! We are seriously so excited and cannot go a second without thinking and talking about it. The first picture is just a rendering of what it will "look like." The second is a picture of Landon kicking all the mud off his shoes on our lot! The view is so amazing... Mt. Timp and Utah Lake. They say it will be done in July, so we are planning on September. You know how it goes! Visitors welcom... but your payment for staying is laying a piece of tile before you leave! Stay tuned in for updates!


We love you all SO MUCH! XOXOXOXXXXXOOOOO-


Dana and Landon

8 comments:

Jensen's said...

YAY! We are so happy for you guys getting a house. That's so cool! Thanks for taking time to do an update. By the way, what does "candy" aunt mean? Are you already putting candy in Emrie's mouth?

Jensen's said...

That was me, Lauren.

Jensen's said...

Yeah , I'm so glad to get this update Dana! I'm so excited for you two to be getting in to such an great house. My babies are all grown up and doing such great things with their lives... I'm so proud of all of you!
Love, Mom

Jensen's said...

sorry about al the spelling errors! And thanks sis for finding this and posting it for me! you are a life saver and i love you TONS! dana

Anonymous said...

OH I love this blog! It so exciting to see your house kind of in progress! I want to go out and see the land sometime. I need to see exactly where it is...I'm kinda lost out that direction. SO they named her Elle? That is so cute! I've thought about that name before cuz its the last 4 letters in my name. But Lauren, don't you want Ella or Bella? Too much like Ty and Tyler!

Jensen's said...

Hey I just looked at the picture again. Did you upgrade to the front porch? I can't wait to drive out and see where you are going to live. I bet you can't wait for them to break ground!
-Mom

Kari said...

Dana- this is Kari Rodriguez-Johnson- I am so glad I found your guys family blog, your family is so fun! That is SO exciting about your house! Where is it going to be? We need to get together sometime!

Jensen's said...

Your house looks like it is going to be adorable! I can't wait to come see it...how fun! :) Is that Claudia in the pictures with Brock? she is so big! Glad to hear that all is well. I love you! :)
-Em

LilypieExpecting a baby Ticker