Thursday, March 6, 2008

Random stuff

Hey everyone, I need your opinion. We are having Maddie's 1 year pictures and a family picture done and we want to wear white with jeans. I am having the hardest time finding a shirt! I have tried on about 20 and finally found this on clearance at Charlotte Russe. I can't decide if I like it because of all the ruffles. Dana and I were just laughing about the ugly poet's blouses we used to wear! :) Give me your honest opinion--will this work or should I go with some more basic? Sorry about the dumb self-portrait.

Also, I am erasing texts from my phone and I thought you might want these Noelle! They are from the day Emrie was born and they have times on them so they could help you remember the sequence of events. I don't know if you care but I hated to just erase them into oblivion!
Jan. 24 Noelle: "Just got done with the doc... He stripped my membranes so I could have her this weekend but prob. not. I'm still almost a 2... 75% efaced. Look on blog tonight!"
Jan. 25 9:06 am Dad: "Just got the call! Noelle is at the hospital with Zak and they want to keep her! Contractions closer and more intense. Come into our world little Emrie! xo"
11:30 am Dad: "Zak just sent a text...she is dilated to a 4 and has had her epidural... little Emrie is on her way on Jan. 25, 2008!"
11:55 am Zak: "She is now at a six and doing great. She's sleeping and baby is still good too. Waiting for water to break."
1:04 Zak: "Ok here we go...Water just broke and she is a ten... Unreal how fast it's going. Will commence pushing in thirty minutes... Whoa."
The next text is a picture of Emrie with a little hat and diaper on with the doc checking her heartbeat! There isn't a time on picture texts, but you know the time she was born! YAY, she made it! Also, Noellie, did the blessing write-up look okay? It was so hard to catch everything but I think we got the jist of it.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really like the shirt! its a go for me ! You look skinny and adorable. Thanks for posting those texts! That is a great idea... i hope Zak hasn't deleted his yet. How was the birthday?

(me)linda said...

AHa ha ha... we totally wore the nastiest poet blouses! Remember my forest green silky one? I used to wear it to church with a black skirt and a black velvet choker with a wierd pearl thing hanging from it. Barf! Thankfully I have somewhat improved my style since then. That white shirt is darling! Not at all a sick poet's blouse. So cute!

Anonymous said...

I love the blouse honey, you look fantastic in it!

Jensen's said...

I think that the shirt will look great for the pics...not too dressy but just dressy enough! :) And the table looks great...its a very nice addition. :) And of course little Maddie is adorable....big ONE is right around the corner, can you believe it? Love you:)
-Em

LilypieExpecting a baby Ticker