Monday, September 24, 2007

Hi everybody! This past weekend was sure crazy! Megan and Seumas got married and it was all so much fun! I have to admit... I LOVE weddings. They are so much fun . I think that my dream job would be to be a wedding planner with my sisters... you are all so talented! The wedding was in Logan and the reception was at the Stake Center in New Mexico. So there was a lot of traveling and TOO many late nights! Gregg had the whole reception engineered with blueprints and all, which is not suprising if you know Gregg. Megan and I got really close when she lives with us and it was neat to see all the planning and ideas come together... it was SOOOO beautiful!






I still can't really figure out this posting thing! Can someone please teach me how to rotate the pictures????? :) and delete them???

Anyway, Noelle took the pictures at the temple and did such an amazing job! She really should think about getting a website and a business card! She really impressed everybody and they all couldn't believe that a pregnant girl would lay down on the ground just to get the right shot! GO Noelle! Here is one of my favorites! I saved it wrong so it is small, but you get the picture... right? Beautiful isn't it?



3 comments:

Lauren said...

jjWOW!!!! Maddie is haelping me type ... howi0 gorgeous!!!!!! Noelle that picture is beautiful! Can you post more? Dana how did the flowers go? The ones on the [tables lo0ok so good. And I love he cake! ^SO trendy yet classy!

Lauren said...

Oh, about the pics... I think you have to turn them in your photo program before you upload--I don't think blogger can do it. But to delete you just click on the picture and hit delete!

Unknown said...

Beautiful!! Awesome job Noelle!

LilypieExpecting a baby Ticker