Wednesday, September 19, 2007

ANOTHER GIRL FOR THE FAMILY FULL OF GIRLS!



So... its offical everyone! Zak and I are having a baby girl! :) We couldn't be happier and more excited! Zak, of course, would love to have a boy first... he says he's sad that there won't be football camps and football games... but he says that it will be good to have a girl first so that it will soften him up for the rest. And that is exactly what she'll do! Emrie will have him wrapped around her little tiny pinky the day she is born. We can't wait! The doctors appointment went great and they found no signs of anything being wrong with little Emrie at the ultrasound. I am so realived! I would worry a lot about her and how she is growing. But, from the size of my belly now, I would think she is doing just fine! She is about 1 pound now and is about 11 inches long. Landon figured she is about the size and height of a 16 oz. bottle of pop. What a little cutie! We are both doing great and Daddy is so cute with her!
By the way... sorry it has been so long since I have posted! We just got the internet today! Hooray! So, I'll start again. I'm doing Megan's wedding tomorrow and I'm really nervous! i hope she will like them. Also, HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Cole and Landon! I can't wait to see you bud! Zak and I are going home this weekend... yes! I'll see the rest of you real soon. Love you all!
Love- Zak and Noelle

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah for girls!!!
I'm so excited to know who is in that daily growing Noelli-belli! I can't wait to start looking for snuggly warm baby clothes, and helping you put together a cute nursery. Grand babies are the best!!!
I can't wait to see the three of you this weekend, drive safe.

(me)linda said...

Emrie is such a darling name Noelli! Congratulations!!!!

Adam Jensen said...

Congrats on a little girl :) That is so exciting! I can't believe how tiny you are. I look at pics of my belly and I am like 2x's the size of you! Even thought I am only like 2 weeks ahead. Not fair... oh well. I guess second time around my body knows what to do and is doing it faster ;) Anyway you are a cute pregnant girl and can't wait for your baby. Hope you are feeling well.
Rachel

Unknown said...

Congrats! That is so exciting!!!! When are you due?

Lauren said...

I already told you but we are so excited that Maddie will have a playmate cousin! Now we definitely have to live closer.

LilypieExpecting a baby Ticker