Monday, September 10, 2007

Buyer's Remorse

So, I think I am the most indecisive buyer in the world! I just got some new NB tennis shoes at Famous, and with the 1/2 price sale I felt like I should get another pair or I was "wasting" my money. I have been wanting a casual pair of brown shoes for fall, and I thought these Sketchers were pretty cute. They were pricey, but I got them to try with my pants at home. Then I went to Payless and saw these really cute ones! They are a different style, but I think I like them better, although they are cheapos, but they are a better price, but... yeah, that's a glimpse of my crazy thought process! Any opinions?!? Thanks. --Lauren

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey! I had those payless shoes for like a day..then i took them back. They are cute, but try walking in them! Maybe it's just me...but the way the heel is and stuff, they are impossible. My feet turned out to the sides when I walked..like i was bow legged or something!

Anonymous said...

Thanks Merissa! That makes my decision a lot easier... :) I did notice that but I thought I just needed a smaller size.

Unknown said...

you're welcome :) Just didn't want you to have the miserable day like I did trying to walk in them. I tried a smaller size, too and they were still funky! I like the skechers better anyway :)

Jensen's said...

hey sis! i like them both! i guess it depends on what kind of look you are going for. the payless ones are more trendy and the sketchers are more wear every day. just to be more realistic i would keep the sketchers because you could wear them every day with whatever you want. i love my diesels that look almost just like that. jeans and a long sleeve shirt.... yummy. dana

Adam Jensen said...

I would go for comfort too:) I like the sketchers :)

LilypieExpecting a baby Ticker