Monday, September 24, 2007

hello...helloooo??

Hey there familia! Sorry its been so long. It seems that all of us have fallen of the face of the planet. But don't worry I'm still here! I just wanted to post and tell everyone hello from the bubble :) Things in Rexburg are good. I am just going to classes and working. I am actually thinking about trying out for the cheerleading squad...try outs are Tues. and Thurs. so I'll let you know how they go. Coley I hope that your birthday was fabulous....I can't wait to see some of those pics you are taking with your shnazzy new camera pop up on th blog :) I hope that everyone is doing well! I miss you all and love you to the ends of the earth an back ;)
Love~Em

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Em! So i never hear from you...what's the deal?????

Lauren said...

Thanks for posting emmy. I am glad life is going well for you in ol' Rexburg. Live it up! I wish i could see pics but it's okay. I still haven't read NM or E but hopefully soooooon! I miss you little sis! Love, Lauren

LilypieExpecting a baby Ticker