Tuesday, September 25, 2007











THE BIG 18! Cole has been on this sweet earth for 18 big ones! He keeps wondering why it took so dang long. So now he thinks he's legal and independent...as if he wasn't independent before! Happy Birthday old buddy. As you can see, Cole was a little more thrilled to get a new camera for his birthday than he was blowing out his candles and listening to us sing. It was nice of Zoelle to come help us celebrate. I attached a couple or three pics of them with us after church on his big day. And Noelle made that cool cake...she said if you look close it says Happy Birthday...kind of abstract! Well, it took a full Act of Congress, and a little tutoring from the family photog expert, Noellie, but I did it! I downloaded and posted all these pictures on the blog (with some help from Laurnie too for the ones that were sideways). Maybe not in the right order, but you get the idea. Enjoy. GRANDPA J

3 comments:

Lauren said...

Thanks for posting Dad!!!! It turned out fabulous. Cole, I can't believe you are really 18. Hope it was great!

I love all the pics from after church. What good looking people are related to me! Noelle, you look gorgeous even with a sweet belly!

Anonymous said...

Dad! I'm so proud of you! You did it! Just do it more often now and you'll be a pro... and teach Mom. That will help! I love the website for the family. What a great idea, Dad.
I loved being home and I was really sad to leave. Thanks for the fun stay! Happy Birthday Coley! :)

Anonymous said...

Thanks Dad for posting those pics. I was sad that I couldn't be there to celebrate with ya'll but it looks like everything went great! Cole your lookin pretty good and the is a sweet cake Noellie! Miss you all! Love you! xoxo

LilypieExpecting a baby Ticker