Sunday, February 17, 2008

The Princess Talent

You gotta see what Maddie did the other day! She love, love, LOVES her princess car and I honestly don't know how I would cook without it. I know that sounds weird, but it is the toy that stays downstairs and she can walk it all over the house and push all the buttons... so I can cook dinner! This is her newest talent:

So what has everyone else been up to? I know Mom wanted to post pics of being Grandma for almost two weeks... but what about the rest of you? I feel especially out of the loop on EMILY! I talk to you here and there, Em, but I don't get the details. How was the dancing dedication? How is school, roommates, LIFE??? Do you take pictures of anything? Like all the fun flowers you are doing? Well, you should! :)

I can't wait to see everyone at little Emrie's blessing! I know it is going to be a crazy weekend with all the friends and family in town. Noellie, I know it can be overwhelming but I'll do anything I can to help! And just so you all know, since we ignored Mike's family last time we were in Utah, we will be spending some time with them too. We are hoping to have a family party on Saturday night for all the birthdays, and Rachel invited us to spend a night at their cabin in Midway. Plans are still in the works. Speaking of birthday parties, do you guys want to do something for Maddie? We are having a big, all out ladybug party and BBQ for her here on March 8th, but if you want to do a family party so you can be part of the big ONE, I am game. What are your opinions???

4 comments:

Brandi said...

Very cute Maddie! Lauren, she is a doll. Its so nice when you find a toy they get attached to, it make your life a lot easier, huh?!?! As for you Dana...thanks for the nice comment on my blog. And you are wrong...I'm sure you still have plenty of interesting things to say/post on a blog...with or without kids! Its so good to hear from all of you. I miss all the fun and crazy times we had! Can you believe its been 8years since we graduated? I'm really starting to feel old and having a 6 & 4 year old isn't helping my case at all. So, how is life??? Are you liking Utah?

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness! That is so funny! I love her laughing too... it is priceless! Thanks for wanting to help out with the blessing stuff. I'll let you know what you can do when I decide what I want to do! Understandable about needing time with Mike's family. I'm afraid that weekend no one will get much time with Emrie cuz everyone has to share! Dad, Emily, and Cole, you'll just have to steal her away! Hopefully it won't be too crazy! I do want to be a part of a birthday party. When would you do it? When are you coming?

Jensen's said...

Pretty sweet video honey...she looks so dang happy on that contraption. It'll be great to see everyone next week. Noellie, if you feel overwhelmed with everyone raiding your humble abode, we can just all bring cots and sleeping bags and I'll call your bishop and we can hang out in the cultural hall. Hey, not a bad idea! See you all soonly...xo Daddd

Jensen's said...

Haha Wittle Maddie is so cute! It still amazes me how smart she is getting every time I see something like this....I can't believe that she is almost 1 sis!!!! can you believe it? That is so crazy! :) I absolutely can not wait to see you guys, it has been so long! Love you.
-Em

LilypieExpecting a baby Ticker