Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Rexburg...

Hey family. I don't have any pictures to post cuz I am at the school but I just have a second of extra time so I thought that I would write a short little post and let you know how school is going. Everything has been going good so far. My classes seem to be pretty easy thus far but I haven't had them all yet. Most of my classes are either Horticulture classes or dance classes which is kinda nice. Its great to be able to take classes in things that I love :) This may come as a surpirse to you all but I am taking a clogging class this semester! :( BOO! But i thought that I should give it a try instead of being a hypocrit and knocking it before I try it! Its pretty interesting...its a beginning class so the basics of it are a lot like tap. The teacher told me I will probably get bored but thats alright it will be fun right? So anyway. Justin is doing great, I am listening to his voice recording right now and he said they had 7 investigators at church on Sunday and 162 people there all together! :) He said that he has a few baptisms coming up on the 26th so make sure to pray for him and the people he is teaching! And I know this may seem like a CRAZY idea but he would love to hear from all of you. Don't feel obligated but he doesn't get many letters and he loves all of you and would love to hear about what is going on with you! :) So anyway. That is all that is going on with me! Well I love you all. Can't wait to see you all when we join to welcome little Emrie! :) xoxo

3 comments:

Lauren said...

Emmy!!!!! Thanks for posting! Even though I knew most of that I'm so glad you made the effort. Thanks for the update on Elder C. too... I do need to write to him. It's been awhile. That's great about the baptisms!

Have fun cloggin'! Do a couple churn the butters. :)

Jensen's said...

Hey Angelpuss...good to read your thoughts. School is EZ for you cuz you're kind of cerebral like your sisters and brother. I'm happy for JC with all those investigators down there. Do you know how many missionaries would give anything to have that kind of interest in their mission? Wow...tell him to enjoy it and not to let any escape. Well, I'm just getting Mom's car ready for her to head out to Provoland to be with that Noelle person while Zak is gone a couple of days. Take care. I love you,
Daddd

Anonymous said...

Hey Little Em! Big Em, I guess cuz little Em will be Emrie! :) Your semester sounds like its going to be fun! Skiing, dancing, flowers... what could get better? I'm jealous that Dana got to see you this weekend... but I have Mom! Lauran... we miss you! We were watching Maddie Cam today missing her like crazy! Love you Em!

LilypieExpecting a baby Ticker