Monday, April 28, 2008

Prom n' Stuff

The original free spirit has finally been brought to earth! They are getting married in the Logan temple, and are happy as larks in the springtime! It's hard to imagine Timmy a married man.


Prom was last weekend. Cole and Shelbe got all polished up for the event, (they clean up well, don't cha think!) Emily did Shelbe's hair, it was a cute low curly bun with a huge orange flower. Just right for her zany taste. They had the dance at a new special events center out on the canyon rim over looking the golf course. Pretty snazzy!
Cole was jazzed about his tails.
We celebrated my birthday on Monday night to take advantage of the nice weather. It was in the 70's that day so we could have yummy hamburgers on the grill, and summer salads. Emily was a great chef, and we were even able to eat outside. Too bad it is supposed to return to the 50's by tommorrow. Stinky! I love my necklace Dana, Thanks! The home crew got me a long overdue new cell phone and the ring I've had my eye on since last fall. Thanks everyone!!
We are getting our counter tops installed tommorrow... Yeah! We are seeing the light at the end of the tunnel at home. I'm waiting until everything is done to send final pictures so hold on.

I'm also looking forward to going to Women's Conference this week with my friends. I hope we can do it as a Mother Daughter activity someday.
I love you all! Mom

6 comments:

Lauren said...

WOW MOM, what a fun surprise!!! Thanks for taking the time to post. I texted Cole last week about prom but of course he had no comment. He looks great! His hair even looks really nice. Shelbe's hair is GORGEOUS, I like the back view in the silly shot.

I am shocked that your gift got to you so quickly! In the picture you are reading that great card Mike found! Hope your birthday is wonderful--I wish we could be there but we will see you soon!!

Jensen's said...

Sorry Lauren, I forgot to mention the gift was from both of you. Thanks!
The card was great...Good job Mike. I can't wait to be at you house in two weeks! I'm counting days...

Anonymous said...

WOW! I'm a bad daughter! I've been so out of the loop that I didn't know you were celebrating early! Well, my card is in the mail and should get to you on your real b-day! I LOVE YOU and happy birthday!

Landon and Dana said...

thanks for that momma! cole's hair looks beautiful! such a cute couple! and way to go timmy.... that is so awesome and a long time coming! he looks like a mountain man :) love you mom and sorry that i haven't called you yet... life is crazy at the sherwood house. love you

Ashley and Dave said...

Dana, we really do share a brain. Sometimes I doubt it, but it will always be true. That is exactly what I thought when I saw Tim's announcement...."holy mountainman"...that is tim hamilton right? I bearly reconized him and am still having doubts that it is him. Happy Birthday to my #2 mom!

Anonymous said...

For those of you who haven't checked out Brandi's blog yet, you need to do so! The Twilight trailer is on there! I'm soooo excited!

LilypieExpecting a baby Ticker