Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Making progress

Of course my pictures are backwards again... the important ones are at the end. someday I'll get it right! We had a great weekend visiting with Noelle and Emrie. What a pair! Emrie is getting so big and her cuteness quotient grows right along with her weight. We loved being able to get sweet smiles out of her, and just kiss, and kiss, and kiss those cheeks. She is just soooo yummy!
We are having a hard time thinking about them moving so far away for the summer.

Also here is the update you have all bee waiting for on the house. It is starting to go back together. The floor is going in.... slowly. He is out into the living room now. We hope to have it done this week. We need base boards in the bedrooms but it's coming together. ( of course Emily's room is yet to be painted.)
I'm working on the cabinets. It's slow going. This is the hardest project of all.
We have all of Emily's stuff in our room too so we can get her ceiling down and paint. It still looks nice
Hole in the wall!
The tile in the bathroom...
No April fools.... It snowed like crazy today!




Cute baby dont'cha think!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mom thanks for the post! Emrie and I had so much fun with you guys too! She loves so much attention and she is feeling deprived now... Its sad to think we are leaving soon but we'll be back! I LOVE the house and can't wait to see what it looks like all done. I love you guys!

Lauren said...

THANKS MOM! I feel so disconnected from home since we haven't been there since Christmas. It is looking amazing!!! I LOVE the wood floors and the tile in the bathroom. So classy and beautiful. Dana and I are still talking about coming in June, maybe the weekend after our birthday. I can't wait!

Jensen's said...

WOW the house looks great but Emrie looks better! I can't believe how big she is getting...I can't wait to see her again! can't wait to see the house too! Love you all

Jacquie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
LilypieExpecting a baby Ticker