Tuesday, June 26, 2007

The Big Spudola

Hi everybody! I thought I should start things out and say hi and thanks again to Lauren and Emily for setting up spudland! Way to go guys. It looks great! It might take awhile for all of us to get accustomed to our blog but lets work on it! I'd like to suggest that each of us check it at least once a week and leave a short note or two. What a great way to stay connected with one another.

Mom, Cole, and I are looking forward to coming to Noelle's next week for the 4th and see all of you 'cept Zoelle. We'll miss you guys. We're heading out this weekend and spend a little time in Park City just for fun and maybe buy a Sara Lee chocolate cake and blow out a candle in our hotel room for my birthday. One candle is all I need...there's no way to fit the real amount on a Sara Lee!

See you all soon...well, almost all of you.

Love,

TBS

No comments:

LilypieExpecting a baby Ticker