Thursday, February 12, 2009

Photo Contest

Daddy's Treasure

Be Mine?

Love Bug


or Cupcake
This one, I just love so I wanted everyone to see it.




So, I need help choosing! There is a photo contest for the cutest kid and since Emrie is one of the cutest kids ever, along with Maddie and Ella, (sorry for bragging) I want to enter a picture of her. The contest is for $100 gift certificate to my favorite children's store. They want them doing something Valentine-y. Which do you like best/ which do you think has a chance at winning?
Thanks so much family! :)

5 comments:

Lauren said...

Do i have to pick just ONE???? Goodness sakes she's a doll. But The top two seem most contest worthy.

Landon and Dana said...

oh my gosh! that is so hard. I love the top two also. love her!

Adam Jensen said...

I love the expression on her face of the be mine one. It makes you just want to pick her up and squeeze her and say of course I'll be yours!!!

Jensen's said...

I love them all! The top one will always be a favorite, but I also love the be mine. I really like the love bug one too. she looks so sweet looking up. If I had to pick one I guess I'd pick ummmm....I keep changing my mind. Grrr! Oh, any of them how can they not love that sweet face! Sorry I'm no help!
I guess you'll just have to go with your own instincts.
Love, Grandma J

Gini said...

I like the Be Mine the best... it's adorable!!

LilypieExpecting a baby Ticker