Thursday, January 8, 2009

Dressmaker, dressmaker...

I just wanted to post more pictures of the beautiful dress to show off Mom's amazing work! She's got some skills!
I got it dry cleaned, but I can still see the spots where she spit up if I look close. Were they supposed to be able to get them out??? (Melinda?) I just don't want them to turn yellow in 5 years! Can't dry cleaners get almost anything out? I mean that's how they preserve wedding dresses, right? It also came back missing a button. Hmmm...


Right after the blessing day Ella broke out in horrible baby acne! I have been trying to catch a smile on camera, but this is the best I got.

6 comments:

Landon and Dana said...

I love that dress... mom is sooo talented. I think that the dry cleaners should have been able to get out the stains and the button missing is a mystery??? love ya

(me)linda said...

That's lame about the button. Bummer! Actually dry cleaners are really good for greasy stains, but they have a hard time with others. I saw Gary work some miracles back in the day though. Did you mention the spots specifically? They would have to be treated by hand, and they just may not have noticed them.

That being said, the dress is beautiful!

Jacquie said...

The dress it so pretty! I had wondered if she made it. That's too bad about the dry cleaners, I'd take it back and point them out and ask about the button too. That's too bad!

Anonymous said...

That dressmaker is some amazing one! I loved the dress so much and it look beautiful on Ella! She is so yummy... I hope the rash goes away. I'm glad it came over! It was so fun to have you guys for 2 weeks and play! I bet it was good to get home!

Jensen's said...

You are all too kind about the dress. It's the baby who is really sweet! I can send you a new button Lauren, I have lots. :)

Jensen's said...

You are all too kind about the dress. It's the baby who is really sweet! I can send you a new button Lauren, I have lots. :)

LilypieExpecting a baby Ticker