Saturday, May 31, 2008

The Little One Said Rollover!



This is an exciting moment for us! Emrie finally did it! What an accomplishment for a little baby. I can't help but think that she was proud of herself too. She doesn't seem proud in this video... but she smiled when she did it for me the first time. Well, kind of. I put her down for a nap and she usually falls asleep pretty quick but she was crying pretty hard so I ran in there and she had rolled over in her bed! But then she started doing it when I put her down on the ground too. I was so excited! This take is like the 5th time she did it and it was yesterday. Today she is getitng better and better! She rolls over so fast. It was fun to see her try and get this. It is so weird hoe we don't teach them to do these things, but they just know how to do it. It is a proud parent moment for me and Zak!


Emrie also found her little toes. She's thinks its fun and its pretty cute!




Talk about pout-ee! It was so cute, I tried to get a good picture. Tears welled up and dripped out for the full effect! This girl is too precious...






8 comments:

Jensen's said...

What a little smartie!! I love it when they start to discover that they control their little body. Toes are ment to be sucked on if you ask me, but only cute rosy baby toes. Good job Emrie!! Grandma is so proud of you.
I love you!!

Lauren said...

What a big, smart girl!!! I can't believe she is four months old already!!! I loved that age, when they start discovering the world and what they can do! That pouty face is to die for... and she looks SO much like a little Noellie in those pictures!

Landon and Dana said...

i wanna eat up all her yummy chubbiness! she finally rolled over.... yeah!! she is getting so big and i sure miss seeing it all happen! love you guys!

Jensen's said...

She is growing so dang fast...she'll be crawlin' by the time we get there to see her. Love the frowny face! Thanks for sharing honey. I love and miss you guys. Grandpa xoxo

Adam Jensen said...

Oh! so cute. What a pout!!! love it.

Jacquie said...

Yay! She finally got it! I love when babies discover new things. Her little pouty face is just adorable. Also I wanted to let you all know I've set up a blog for my mom and dad and brothers, check out the "Taylor Family" link on my page there's a slide show with Troy's little girl, Savanah, and her first birthday party.

Ashley and Dave said...

I dont know what I like better...the bottom lip, or the double chin :)

Lindsay said...

Look at that little lower lip sticking out! Too adorable for words!

LilypieExpecting a baby Ticker