Saturday, May 31, 2008

Alot go'in on

Our first adventure was to Las Vegas when we went down with Emily to square her away for her summer job at the Bellagio. The best part about the week was spending time with Lauren and her family. Maddie is getting so big and is as smart as they come. These are just ramdom pictures of her swimming in her little pool in the front yard and playing at the park. She is adorable!!


Let me in!!

Fun with Auntie Em

Lost in the maze



When we got home Dana and Landon came up to visit for Memorial Day. We had to hit the river... there were so many BASE jumpers jumping off the Perrine bridge. What a great way to spend the day.(canoeing not jumping off the bridge!)

Sometimes I forget how beautiful the canyon is.


Here is finally and update on the house... Most of it is done, we are just waiting for the shower door, and I have to finish the kitchen cupboards. I'm having a hard time settling down for the last stretch. I still have lots of decorating to do... and lots of pictures to hang.





I'm still looking for a rug for the living room.








We had our Great Clips mascot...Sudz... walk in the Western Days Parade. Our manager Amber seemed to be having fun inside it, and we had 4 stylists handing out goodies.



So now I'm caught up for the moment. I can't wait until Dana and Lauren come home for their birthday. Then we will be going to Memphis in July to visit Noelle and Zak and little Emrie. Lots to look forward to!

9 comments:

Lauren said...

I am so BLOWN AWAY!!! I just can't believe how beautiful everything is!!! The wood floors make everything look so elegant, and the new furnishings are just gorgeous!!! I can't wait to see it in person! Can I use more exclamation points!??!?!!

Landon and Dana said...

yeah mom for posting SO much! i love it! did you take the pics down above the fireplace??? just wondering. we are so excited to come again soon and we had sooo much fun being there. and you are right, the canyon is gorgeous!

(me)linda said...

Holy Smoke Marcia!! Your remodel looks amazing. I can't wait to see it!

Emily said...

Wow mom everything look so great. Its nice to get an update from home...I sure do miss it :( But I love being here with Lauren Mike and Maddie :) Hope you can finish the kitchen before we come home again...sorry I'm not around to help some more. I love you.
xo

Anonymous said...

WOOOOOOWZA! I can't believe how gorgeous everything looks! The decorations and the new everything, it all looks so perfect! Good job, Mom and Dad! I love the living room and your bedroom the most I think. I can't wait to come see it again! I bet you love living there now, huh Mom? Now you can have a house that matches Dad's car! :) Love you guys tons and tons!

Anonymous said...

P.S. MOm, I didn't mean to post over your's! I didn't even see yours when I posted. Sorry! I'm glad you said something tonight or else I'da missed it.

Jacquie said...

Wow, your house looks gorgeous! I love the kitchen and what I'm guessing is your bedroom. It all looks really nice! I can't get over how cute Maddie looks in her little swimming suit!

Ashley and Dave said...

The house looks beautiful...way to go Marcia and Randy!

Lindsay said...

The floors are gorgeous! Everything looks brand spakin' new. You guys did an amazing job!

LilypieExpecting a baby Ticker