Saturday, December 1, 2007

Ketchup... or Catchup????

I know the title is a little random, but I really wanted to catch up with everyone because it has been a while since I have posted! Also, have you ever wondered why Ketchup is spelled different depending on what brand you buy.... deep thought?????
WELL, Landon and I have been crazy busy lately! I started working about one month ago for Snowbird Ski Resort in the HR/ Recruiting Office and it has been awesome! We have been on the go constantly and i thought i should let everyone know what we have been up to.

We had a great Thanksgiving except for the fact that i got a speeding ticket on the way home from work, forgot the sweet potatoes i made at home (we turned around to go get them and that added 2 hours on to our trip... talk about sweet potato dedication), and we all got sick! Sounds great huh? Well, it really was! I love you family! Thanks for everything. Here are some of the things we have been doing....




I got to play with Ashley and Kinsey!!! I love you guys! You really are the best! I somehow look like a total cheeseball in this picture and like i am slouching???? I dunno.

Landon and I went to our first Jazz game!!!!! We can call ourselves true Utahans now! His company has their own VIP suite and we got to sit up there and feel all important and stuff! It was great.

Have you seen cuter boys???? I sure haven't. Bryce got MARRIED and we are sooooo happy for him. His wife's name is Sarah and she is a beautiful girl! Way to go Bryce. Spencer... we are still rooting for you big time! Landon had so much fun being with old roomies and best buds and I know he wishes he could see them more.

And boy oh boy did it SNOW! Hey, this is called "job security" for me! It was quite the storm and brought about 8 inches to the valley. We were on our way to New Mexico for some baby blessings and Stanton's (Landon's brother) famous Chrismas Party. We got a couple miles up Price Canyon and had to turn around. There was probably about 10 inches on the road and we had nowhere else to go but up... so we decided to turn around. We are so sad that we are not there and love them so much! We can't wait to go down for Christmas and spend some time there.

Some other things that have done but don't have pictures to prove are:

We went to St. George to visit one of Landon's very best friends, Jerry. We love their family so much: Kathryn, Landon, and Lauren. It was soooo good to see them and they were the most gracious hosts. Thanks for the great visit.

Landon also went hunting like 3 weekends in a row! He was hunting elk in New Mexico and deer here in Utah. He didn't get an elk but he got himself a really nice buck! Way to go honey! His dad came to hunt too, his cousin Logan came, as well as Jerry. They had such a good time and made some great memories. I don't have any pictures on my camera of the buck but he is really proud of it and i am so happy for him. He has been working on mounting the antlers and we have had a great time eating the meet. I know i know... yuck. I was super sceptical about it but this one sure is yummy! It really is better than beef to me... well at least this one.

I think that about wraps it up! We are so excited for Christmas and can't wait to go home and see everybody. I love Christmas!!!!! We love you all!

6 comments:

Lauren said...

Dana banana, it is so good to get a post from you! I admit, the title reminded me of something Dad would say. :) I can't believe that snow but truthfully I am jealous! We had rain and fog yesterday so it was better than nothing.

The pic at the game is so cute! You guys really have been busy... and we can't wait for Christmas either! But this time I promise not to get anyone sick!

Ashley and Dave said...

Busy Bees...buzz. We have problems! Why can we not get a good picture of the two of us together! I am tempted to go get a professional photographer (noelle) and take 1,000 pictures of us both- you think we could probably get one cute one...right?! Nope- probably not because I think we already have taken about that many and CRAPOLA- all are scary (mostly I am to blame and I apoligize for not having the Jensen beauty running through these genes.)

That was a lot. I'm done now I think...hmmmm, ya, I'm done.

Jensen's said...

Sorry honey, but it's CATSUP... Actually, my bottle says...TOBASCO! yummm
Man, that Landana pair are (is?) photogenic!
Daddd

Anonymous said...

Hey sis! Looks like life is going great for you kids! That is crazy that you got so much snow...we don't have any here in Rexburg...but I went up to Island Park this weekend and it was beautiful! I'm sorry that you had to miss that fun in New Mexico but when you are there for Christmas we will be missing you at home :( I hope that everything is going well! Miss you, Love you xoxo

Unknown said...

CUTE page! How did you do it??? I need some tips.
I have tried to get in touch Dana Banana...where have you been!?!?!?! Let's plan something so us gals in Utah can get together!!!

Anonymous said...

Hello sister! Thatnks for cathcing us all up! Even though i see you the most, I still don't know everything that goes on! it looks like you guys have had a lot of fun over the past few weeks :)

LilypieExpecting a baby Ticker