Friday, December 14, 2007

Christmas Stockings

Here's the other pair, just in case you wanted to see them. What a great dollar store find!


I just thought I would show off Maddie's festive tights from Grandma! She was dressed up yesterday because we had 3 couples over for a little Christmas party/dinner.

What has everybody been up to lately? Emily, are you done with finals yet? Mom, how was Enrichment? Noelle, only 45 DAYS TO GO! I can't believe it! How are the prenatal classes going? Are you feeling more prepared? Dad & Dana, I have talked to you more recently... and Cole, have you ever even looked at the blog??? You should! :) We all want to hear from you.

4 comments:

Adam Jensen said...

Those are darling! I hope someday I can have a little girl, just one at least :) Thanks for your Christmas card by the way. Love it!
Rachel

Anonymous said...

Don't you hate it when you post something and no one comments on it for a couple of days, or if, ever!? I hate it too... sorry to do it to you! I love little Maddiekins socks! i wish I could look cute in a little outfit like that! :)The prenatal classes went really well! I learned a TON and got the hebbie geebies from watching labor videos! WOW is all I have to say! So, I am totally not ready... as far as the nursery I still need the crib and the dresser from Mom and then it will seems more ready. I think once I have that together, the rest will feel more real. I still have 6 weeks but those weeks go by really fast, i think! Each week does and then, bam! Its here! I hope everything goes ok :) How about you!? How was your Christmas program?
Love you!
Noelle

Jensen's said...

Don't you just hate it when you post something and no one comments on it for a couple of days or, if ever? I hate it too...sorry to do it to you! (Thanks Noellie...my sentiments exactly...the only problem is I hardly ever post anything! I just comment...late!)
Dang cute pic of my granddaughter! Squeeze her cheeks for me. Love, Daddd

Anonymous said...

Hey sis sorry I haven't commented yet...when i'm at school I check it like 5 times a day ans since I have been home I have less time. But my finals went well I hope and it is so great to be home now! Maddie is so precious I just love her! Can't wait to see you!

LilypieExpecting a baby Ticker