Monday, November 5, 2007

More images of Halloween

I thought I should hurry and post the silly Halloween pics. off my camera. Enjoy!
We had a silly fairy fashion show... cute belt Landon!

Emily, you bad panda!

Here's the other group of farm animals....
Maddie found a tractor her own size.
Daddy is soooo funny



Cole (Mr. Ice cream cone) and asst. friends are off to trick or treat. Yes that is a tele tubby in the back!!


The fallen angel got her cowboy
Some more silly fairies etc. Zak, who would have guessed you had a soft side!
Is that rocky racoon or a flying squirrel? Oh... it's just Noelle being squirrely
Dana is the sassiest fairy queen
Isn't it fun to get together! I'm so glad that you all enjoy the silly side of life. May it ever be so!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ha ha! I love all those silly pictures! We are a group of dorks, that's for sure! Dad, I don't think I have EVER seen you dressed up! (other than the time you had to be a shepherd for church) How'd you get him to Mom? And Cole! I love your ice cream cone! Where the heck did you find that!? Mom and Dad, how was the anniversary?

Anonymous said...

Hey if someone knows how to fix my movie review so it isn't at the top... feel free.
Our anniversary was quiet this year Noellie, just went to dinner. I guess you can't have Cancun every year... Thanks for asking!

Anonymous said...

Everything looks great Mom thanks for posting that! I love the evil fairy picture! haha you and Dad are silly!! And cole's costum is great! Love you! :)

Anonymous said...

Okay, I don't know what to react to first! The costume are all great. I love the girls in the animal masks. Too funny. And Mom and Dad, I am so impressed! I wish we could have gotten you to dress up more often. Killer mustache Dad. Oh, and thanks for the pictures of Maddie, I love the one laughing.

Mom, THANKS for posting all of this! The movie review is fine where it is, but if you want to move it just go to layout and click and drag the page element.

LilypieExpecting a baby Ticker