Monday, November 26, 2007

Family Time!




Zak and I had such a fun time seeing everyone over Thanksgiving! I love getting together as a family and enjoy just spending quality time together. This Thanksgiving was especailly memorable cuz we all got sick! :) We LOVE you, Lauren! Its ok... we are so glad that we got to see you, Mike, and Maddie. I think we all would take being sick over not seeing you guys. Dana and Landon... you'll have to let us know if it skipped you! I think my favorite thing that we got to do was decorate the Christmas tree downstairs. Even though I was still sick and put up like 2 things, it was still fun! I can't wait to see everyone again. I love the holiday season! :)

Anyway, so here are the results of the family pics! They turned out really good, I think. Everyone needs to vote on their favorite and also tell me what you don't like about them and I can try to fix it. I'm not a magician, but I can do some cool things! For example, I can't put a smile on Maddie or make her look at the camera, but if you like one of the pics better with her looking backwards, I can paste her head in from the one that she is looking at Mike :) So, let me know! Also, does everyone just want a CD of the pics? I can e-mail them also and you can do what you want with them that way too.

I love you all!
Noelle

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Noelle, you are so amazing!!! I think they turned out so beautiful. The setting and coloring is so pretty. I like the first one best, everyone is smiling big and Maddie is turned forward, at least. I'm glad you all know what she looks like when she smiles... just imagine it. The bottom pic Mom looks like she is blinkin', no surprise. :) And Dad you can't even tell that you are dog sick! You're a good faker. So, I was going to make a whole post about this but I don't want to overshadow the family pics... I AM SO SORRRRRY about getting everyone sick! I know we are all alive and it was so nice to all be together, but I still feel like a big loser. I promise if I had any inkling it would be so contagious I would have waited a few days.

Anyway... Noelle could you just email me the pics of Mike, Maddie, and I so I can work on Christmas cards (edit anything you think). A CD of the rest would be fabulous. Thanks so much!

Anonymous said...

hey! those are fabulous! it might have been FREEZING but you sure can't tell in the pics. everything turned out beautiful. i, as well, wanted to send some so if you just email them to me that would be great. is it possible to make one of landon and i horizontal????? crop it or something? i know how to do it on one of those kodak things but that is it. the opening on my cards is not quite 3x5 so our heads would have to be smaller than that????? let me know what you think. i am way excited about them though!

Anonymous said...

Noellie the pictures look great...such a good little photographer! :) It was so good to have everyone home...too bad it had to end :( But I'll see you again soon! I love you! xoxo

Ashley and Dave said...

What a good lookin group of folks! They couldnt be better lookin if I'd picked them out...oh wait, I did..."and I'll be friends with you, and you, and I guess you with the little lips like me:)"...MISS YOU ALL!!

Ashley and Dave said...

Oh ya, and where did you find your cute Christmas background...I want one!

LilypieExpecting a baby Ticker