Thursday, July 9, 2009

Emily's bridal shower!

The happy couple... before we kicked Ren out.

It's kind of a joke between Emily and me... I didn't realize cupcakes were trendy right now when I jokingly suggested we use them as wedding fare. They were prefect for the bridal shower!

Settin up...

The favor boxes: "Life is the flower for which love is the honey." -Victor Hugo

The pretty momma of us all.

Little domestic wife-in-training!

Tristan and Amy playing the clothespin game...
Opening presents--Ashley, recognize this one?

More sistas and little Emrie looking cute! I think the shower turned out really well and hopefully Em got spoiled!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay! Pictures! I love them!

Emily said...

you guys are the greatest sisters ever! My shower was adorable....thanks guys!

Blog said...

Congratulations on your engagement and upcoming wedding, Emily! You'll be a great wife and future mother! I wish I could make it to your wedding...unfortunately I'll be traveling from Texas to Ohio. Merissa will give you a congrats from when she sees you.
Love you and talk to you soon.

Jesse (Jenn and Cayson too)

LilypieExpecting a baby Ticker