Friday, October 17, 2008

Little Sunshines

Two of the cutest gowals in the world! Mom, I hope that at least one of these will work for your wall! I had a lot of fun shooting these crazy kids. It was a circus behind me! Everyone in the fam was trying to make Maddie and Emrie laugh and smile at the same time (which seemed to never happen) and making sure that they were both staying on the bed! Emrie would try to crawl off or toward me while Maddie was jumping around or was busy eating her chapstick. Thank goodness for that! It was the only thing that kept her happy and willing to stay on the bed. I love when they were both playing with chapstick, trying to make it look like it was a prop. :) Anyway, it was freezing outside so we opted to take them on Dana's bed... I hope we can find some that we like. I admitt it isn't my best work under the circumstances, but the girls are so cute, I'm sure we'll all agree on one! Let me know which ones you like the best so I can get to editing. I guess the best way to do it is write which numbers you like the best. Thanks!

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38






4 comments:

Lauren said...

Those are HILARIOUS!!! Sorry Maddie was such a pill that day. I think you'll need a collage since none are picture perfect. They show their cute personalities though! My favorites are 1,4,9,12,17. Thanks Noellie.

Adam Jensen said...

So CUTE! I can NEVER get a perfect picture of Kyler AND Hayden either. But I think they did turn out really nice! 2 cute girlies.

Jacquie said...

Little kids pictures are so hard to do! Last year at Christmas I put a belt around Brooklyns waist and around a chair then sat her in front of the tree and sat Kenzie next to her, it sounds awful but it worked. You still ended up getting some way cute pictures. I love them playing their feet, especially the one where Maddie has her big toe in her mouth.

Jensen's said...

I've looked at these 100 times now...some really make me laugh.
#25 they look like they are looking for a ship to come in...
#22 Maddies feet up are so funny...
#11 Love the hind pots
#12 cute looking to the side
#34 pretty eyes
Love all the feet in mouth series
1 &4 cute individual shots
20 &21 could be combined to be cute...you'd have to move somebody's head.
All of them are cute because they are my beautiful grandbabies! thanks Noelle for taking these shaps. How come no one else is giving opinions?

LilypieExpecting a baby Ticker