Wednesday, October 24, 2007

A little peek...

I had to try all Maddie's costume parts on for size and the result was too cute for words! I thought I would tease you with a little peek until you see her in person! I was also looking up things we could do on Saturday afternoon/evening and I have always wanted to go to the corn maze that you pass at Pleasant Grove on 1-15. They also have a Haunted Hayride , a pumpkin patch, and good food. Look here: http://heehawfarms.com/info.htm. What do you think?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a scrumpcious little bugger!
I can't wait to see it in person... I'm going to squeeze her guts out! :) yum yum

Rachel said...

oh my gosh that is the cutest costume I have ever seen!!!! love, Rach

Anonymous said...

That is a dang cute costume!! Hope you guys are doing well!

Jensen's said...

holy moly.... i can't even believe how cute that is! i can't wait to see you guys. i think that the idea about the corn maze is great. i had thought about that as well i just didn't know where one was... great minds think alike! love ya!

Ashley and Dave said...

Hello cute bug. Kinsey and Maddie might just fly away together Halloween night to eat some leaves!

LilypieExpecting a baby Ticker